Monday Moodboards - Monday 12th April
Monday Moodboards are back! My weekly round-up of some of my favourite recent finds across retail, interior design and more..! Where to shop, new designers on the block and current trends..
- Black and White Stripe Ceramic Pendant light -designed and created by hand by Nina Paloma in her studio in Deal, Kent. Nina was commissioned by Soho House to make these gorgeous handmade pendants for a hotel opening. Hand-painted and finished in a glossy glaze- they'd look absolutely dreamy hung low above a dining table or kitchen sink (I'm currently chatting away with Nina to look at bespoke colour options!)
- Bordallo Pinheiro Cabbage Plates- these traditional cabbage leaf earthenware plates designed by Portuguese artist Raphael Bordallo Pinheiro in the early 20th century are a tableware staple. Perfect for summer entertaining or a statement addition to that picnic with friends, you can't really go wrong with a stack of these on the shelves. Available at the moment on Arket but there's often good bargains to be found on Ebay or similar pieces through Instagram sellers such as Albie and Pearl.
- Jessica Osborne Crinkle Green Fabric- (background) - a gorgeous zig-zag pattern printed on 100% linen in the UK. I'm eyeing up this for a DIY ottoman project or perhaps some blinds.
- Llaria Side Table in Forest Green - woven cane top and lacquered green frame- what's not to love?! by Ceraudo who have a pretty mega collection of vintage pieces in stock too. Their new Toulouse side tables are pretty dreamy for this summer as well- I'd pick the lavender and lemon!
- Green Ray plate - by Casa Cubista - green is definitely here to stay for 2021 and these fun bold ray plates are perfect for al-fresco dining. Available from our online homeware shop in may!
- Pistachio Twisted Candles - hand-twisted by Wax Atelier from a mixture of green tea wax and white beeswax. They also have super cute thin celebration candles too that you could stick straight into a cake or piece of pie! This pistachio colour is new to their range and launches soon...
- Mini Gingham Rug - Epoch Textiles - if I could get my hands on one of these handwoven mini rugs right now, it would be first on my list , but Sophie is quite rightly sold out and fully booked for commissions at the moment! Keep an eye on her Instagram for shop updates and the gorgeous array of colours she works with.
- Daisy Candle Holder - dutch brand Anna + Nina have gorgeous tableware covered. Beautiful candles holders and glassware- I bought a set of green rimmed wine glasses from them a while back and they are still one of my favourite purchases to date. Unfortunately they're not shipping to the UK right now with Brexit regulations but hope to change this soon and some of their designs are available to shop at Liberty's- this daisy candle holder included!
- Wicker Woven Stair Basket- I regularly scour Ebay for bargains and one-off pieces. I've got a real obsession with wicker and anything woven at the moment so loved the look of this stair basket- to house those things that don't quite make it upstairs! We don't have stairs so this one was put in the saved for later inspo pile!
- 1930's Danish Banana Sofa - I'm yet to find the perfect sofa for our flat but this one stopped me in my tracks- I love the shape and the fringed trim! Available at By-Alice
Have a lovely week ahead!
Please note, I'm not affiliated with the brands tagged unless clearly mentioned. This is just my personal round-up of what I'm loving right now!