Monday Moodboards - Dining Al Fresco - 29th June 2020
This week's Monday moodboard is themed around dining al fresco! Yes, this country doesn't always have the BEST summer weather to contend with but you'll always remember those late night chinwags around a beautifully set table with candles burning and the slow hum of the world going to sleep. We've been so focused on 'bringing the outside in' through our interiors the last couple of years but I also really like to bring the indoors out, making a real effort when setting a table outdoors for friends and family to sit around. I've suggested a few of my favourite recent finds below but let me know yours too!
1. Gingham Tablecloths - with ruffles - Gingham and ruffles- what's not to love. I've had my eye on one of these for a while - a gorgeous statement piece that will transform a beaten up patio table.
2. Servingware - The perfect serving platter for loading up a fresh green Summer salad, designed by Greek company THEMIS- Z
3.Glassware - Add a fun, playful element with these colourful reed covers for simple glassware and a matching jug too!
4.This modern take on the classic wine glass shape with olive green stems are newly available from Habitat. Perfect for that ice cold Rose.
5.Bring the beach a little closer with these yellow fringed placemats.
6. Hurricane candle holders for when it get's a bit windy out there..
7.Stoneware plates - the perfect size for a tapas-style feast. Handmade in Edinburgh by AKU Ceramics.
8.Beautiful, elegant brass salad servers from Ferm Living- now on SALE!
9. My round up of the best, chic straw tote bags to carry everything in if you're taking your dinner to the woods
10. To crash out on and snooze after your feast - the Tinek Home white bamboo lounge bed