EMBER Candle 145g - Fire & Burnt Amber
The glow of burning embers and the mystery of nature on dark winter nights. A dark accord of amber, sandalwood and patchouli accented with rich, spicy notes of clove and star anise.
Top: orange zest
Heart: star anise, clove
Base: amber, sandalwood, patchouli
- Always burn your candle for at least 3 hours to allow the melt pool to reach all edges of the candle.
- Remember to remove the tip of the wick in between each burn, ensuring that it isn’t longer than 5mm.
- Avoid placing your candle in a draughty area whilst lit as this will cause it to burn quicker.
- Make sure you don’t burn your candle for longer than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Try to avoid blowing out your candle. Instead, invest in a candle snuffer to help reduce smoke.