VENUS Candle 145g - Myths & Wild Flowers
Stirring to life as the garden awakes, flora of crimson and white dance upon her head. A soft combination of gardenia, jasmine and carnation, delicately married with velvet musk, amber and indulgent tuberose.
Each element within the olfactory composition of our candles is sourced and produced responsibly, enhancing our affinity with the natural world. Expertly hand-poured in the UK by skilled artisans and enclosed within a hand-blown recycled glass, our candles are the perfect union of fragrance and natural wax, creating a luxury experience that will infuse interiors for up to 30 hours.
In pursuit of both quality and craftsmanship, our candles are hand-poured, phthalate-free and vegan, promising adventure, curiosity, reflection.
Top: gardenia, lemon, orange blossom
Heart: ylang ylang, tuberose, rose, carnation, jasmine
Base: clove leaf, cedarwood
- Always burn your candle for at least 3 hours to allow the melt pool to reach all edges of the candle.
- Remember to remove the tip of the wick in between each burn, ensuring that it isn’t longer than 5mm.
- Avoid placing your candle in a draughty area whilst lit as this will cause it to burn quicker.
- Make sure you don’t burn your candle for longer than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Try to avoid blowing out your candle. Instead, invest in a candle snuffer to help reduce smoke.