NORTH Candle 145g - Clouds & Sacred Oud
Burning bright across velvet black skies, lighting the way on a winter's night. Top notes of black pepper and cinnamon married with a mysterious base of oud, leather and tobacco.
Each element within the olfactory composition of our candles is sourced and produced responsibly, enhancing our affinity with the natural world. Expertly hand-poured in the UK by skilled artisans and enclosed within a hand-blown recycled glass, our candles are the perfect union of fragrance and natural wax, creating a luxury experience that will infuse interiors for up to 30 hours.
In pursuit of both quality and craftsmanship, our candles are hand-poured, phthalate-free and vegan, promising adventure, curiosity, reflection.
Top: black pepper, cinnamon
Heart: rose absolute, thyme
Base: oud, leather, tobacco, cedar, vetiver, patchouli
- Always burn your candle for at least 3 hours to allow the melt pool to reach all edges of the candle.
- Remember to remove the tip of the wick in between each burn, ensuring that it isn’t longer than 5mm.
- Avoid placing your candle in a draughty area whilst lit as this will cause it to burn quicker.
- Make sure you don’t burn your candle for longer than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Try to avoid blowing out your candle. Instead, invest in a candle snuffer to help reduce smoke.