Scalloped Radiator Cover/Shelf
- Bespoke lengths available
- 20cm deep - from the wall (external depth.) Internal depth around 18cm.
- Made from MDF with machine precision
- Scalloped Edge
- Unpainted - so you can paint in whatever colour you wish. We recommend 1 coat of wood primer and then at least 2 coats of your chosen colour.
- Attached to the wall with a ‘button' fixings which means it’s easily removable should you need to take it off. Not suitable for very uneven walls. The fixing points will need to sit against flat wall.
- Discount on multiple units
- Large ventilation slits in the top
- Easy to install and remove
- UK delivery available
Length: Please measure the total length of your radiator in cm from the widest points. Then add 10 cm and chose the nearest size option. For example, if your radiator is 120cm long, please chose the 130cm cover size. If it's 90cm long, you'd need the 100cm cover etc.
This is because you need a little bit of space each side of the radiator for it to 'breathe'.
Depth : 20cm from the wall to edge of cover. Make sure there is a little bit of breathing space here too in front of the radiator. Internal depth- around 18cm.
- If you need a bespoke size, please contact email@example.com
Lead Time : Around 2-3 weeks (it could be a lot quicker than this). We do hold some sizes in stock for immediate dispatch.
Please don't put anything on the shelf that is sensitive to heat.
Button fixings are secured to the cover. You will need appropriate screws, Rawl plugs and a drill to install it.
Delivery will be made by UK courier. Please note, this item does not qualify for the over £95 free delivery. You will be contacted when your item is ready to dispatch to pay the delivery charge, estimated at around £15 -£25 for mainland UK delivery depending on the size of your cover.
Only available for UK delivery at the moment.
Returns/Refunds not accepted on made-to-order items unless the item arrives faulty. Please note, you are responsible for ensuring you have selected the correct size.