Wild Daffodil Dining Candles - Set of 2
A pair of hand-dipped beeswax and green tea dining candles in Wild Daffodil.
The Wild Daffodil Collection of hand-dipped candles is inspired by the pale yellow petals of the flower that adorn English woodlands and gardens, announcing the first days of Spring.
Wax Atelier's new Spring and Summer collection brings a cacophony of colours in full bloom, inspired by English garden flowers. Invite the subtle garden aroma to the table.
Size: ± ø ±21mm / H ±220mm
Materials: green tea wax, 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Burning time: 6-8 hours per candle
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder